Monday, April 30, 2012

Be Fine Warming Mask

I got this months ago and used it on and off for a little while and it was one of those products that just fell by the wayside as I just forgot about it. Then about a two months ago, I saw it sitting all lonely on my shelf and thought, hmm my face could use you right now. Since then it has become a weekly if not twice weekly ritual in the shower. 

Be Fine used to be sold at Ulta but they are no longer carrying it so you can find it on their website. 



 I prefer to use this mask in the shower as it is easier to work with. Its quite thick in texture and the warmth and steam from the shower softens it a bit. PLUS the best thing about this mask is that when you spread it across your skin it warms and I LOVE that feeling. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and healthy. It feels plumper and like its been pampered. 
I love this mask and will continue to repurchase it which says a lot since I don't think I have ever repurchased a mask, ever.
If you go try this out, please let me know what you think as well. Id love to hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...