Thursday, April 19, 2012

Maybelline Define a Lash

This is one of Maybelline's older mascaras but I saw it in the drugstore and thought, hmm I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I believe I have tried this mascara before but I am not quite sure of my opinion back in the day. Maybelline has two Define A Lash types of mascara, a lengthening one (green tube) and the volume one (pink tube)


Overall this mascara is good at separating your lashes and giving a little volume but nothing amazing, it defines them (hence the name) but again I wouldn't run out and buy this mascara, its an oldie but a goodie as well. Good ol stand by if your looking for simple pretty natural-esque lashes. 

What are some of your favorite drugstore mascaras?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...