Friday, April 20, 2012

Boots Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner

I bought this months ago, probably, I'd say about four or more ago. I have never had a good relationship with toners, I have tried drugstore toners, spray toners, higher end ones from Sephora and such. They all caused big breakouts or just irritated my skin. I was hesitant but since I hadn't tried one in a good while I figured I would give it a shot.


I bought mine from Target seeing as in the US thats the only place I know Boots to be sold at. It was $8.99 which is right in the middle for price wise. When i first started using this I really enjoyed it, I had some breakouts at the time and I felt it really helped to get out any crud that was in my pores even after cleansing, it seemed to help my face clear up nicely and quickly without leaving any horrendous scars behind.
I then stopped using it because I thought it had been drying my face out a tad, only to find out it was really the cleanser I was using at the time. So I am back on the bandwagon for this product. 

I only use it once a day, (in the evenings) after cleansing and before my moisturizer and serum. I really do think it helps keep breakouts and spots at bay while leaving my skin clean and smooth. It has also helped to level out the oiliness of my skin. I find that moisturizer sinks into my skin better after I use this rather then just sitting on top of my skin leaving some sort of residue. 


Overall I really enjoy this product. I am finding it to be a must have for me in the evenings, not so much in the morning but once a day is the perfect dose for my skin. 

Do you use a toner? Which ones do you prefer?


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome :) I found your blog through a friend's blog and I love it! You can probably tell that I'm looking for new blogs haha, if you want to follow each other, let me know in a comment :3 Mine's www.elly-vickere.com

    Hope to speak soon lovely girl! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...