Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Favorites

 
  So this month has been a bit of an off month. I have gone days where I wear some makeup and days where I dont wear any makeup. I had a bit of a bad breakout recently and went a week without anything on my face trying to let my skin heal and not be bothered with piling on the makeup. However, there have been some things that have really stood out to me!

Two things I am not going to talk about too much since i have already mentioned them, the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller Ball and the E.L.F Brow and Lash Gel. Both I still love and continue to use religiously. 

Something I have been using every night for about a month if not more is the Origins Clean Energy Gently Cleansing Oil. Which I plan to do a full review on soon, so watch out for that but I must say that I LOVE THIS! I never thought I would be the type to go for a oil to take off my makeup but it is so much more gently then using a traditional wipe and it really gets everything off, from foundation to eye makeup and mascara. AMAZING :)

Also another item I have been really obsessed with for over a month now is the Petite Cherie Perfume by Annick Goutal and I bought this with my points from Birchbox and I must first off say it is not cheap! I ended up spending about $50 because I used 300 points to save $30 and its only a 1.7oz. However it is unlike any other perfume I have ever smelled. Its like peaches and vanilla. It has really made its way into my heart of faves.

The last few bits are some things that I have had but recently fallen back in love with, the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum I have had for over a year and am just now about to finish up but this is a big help with frizz and especially if you are about to blow dry, curl or flat iron your hair. It provides a much smoother and polished look. The Sonia Kashuk flat top brush I have had for a while as well but I decided to try it with my foundation and holy cow, I must say it just works so well and blends so amazingly into the skin its been a must for me lately. Another one I have had for a while is the NYC mosaic bronzer and this has just been my go to, its a matte bronze that looks so natural on my skin and warms me up. 
What have your favorites been this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...