Saturday, May 19, 2012

A New Favorite

I am fortunately blessed to have pretty a pretty good under eye area. I have never been one to have really bad dark circles unless I am surviving on very little sleep. Just as well I never really have a problem with bags or general discoloration. That being said I do like to still conceal under the eyes just to brighten and hide anything that may pop up occasionally. 
 Lately I have been using this, the Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Roller Ball. Now thats a mouthfull! I have been loving this! Its so lightweight, its creamy and perfect for lightly concealing and brightening. I just roll a bit of this under my eyes, let it sit for maybe 30 seconds and then dab it in with my finger or a brush and it smooths out and covers without looking cakey or gross.
I would really recommend anyone to at least try this out and if you do have more under eye problems try using this as a base and then a corrector over it. It really brightens and just blends in with your skin so well like nothing is there at all. I love it and will be repurchasing it for sure. Which says alot since I barely ever repurchase anything. haha.

What are your favorite under eye concealers? I have heard good things about the bobbi brown creamy concealer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...