Monday, May 14, 2012

Sebastian Color Ignite Shampoo and Conditioner


I bought these at Ulta probably a month and a half going on two months ago. I was excited to use them because they claim to enhance your hair color by highlighting the different tones and such. They were on sale and right then and there I should have known....

HORRIBLE!

I was swapping on and off between these two and another shampoo and conditioner I am trying out at the moment and yesterday was the final string. First off the shampoo really deeps cleans your hair, I love the way it makes my scalp feel, because it does work like a clarifying shampoo in the way it leaves your strands feeling squeaky clean. HOWEVER, no matter if I just used this on my scalp as it would rinse through the rest of my hair it dried out the remaining strands and my hair would feel like straw.

So then came the conditioner which is really odd just for the fact that you are supposed to shake it up and then it comes out almost like a foam, but more of the texture of whipped cream. I was intrigued yet worried a little. It didn't spread well through my hair and did absolutely nothing as far as conditioning! My hair would feel a little better as I rinsed it out but then as my hair dried once out of the shower, From root to tip my hair felt like STRAW! I have never had this problem with any shampoo or conditioner before and I have tried using just one on its own but it seems they are the same. No matter what I did, the same outcome. 
Also since my hair was left feeling super dry and gross, I noticed hours later my scalp would feel greasy and oily and like it was three day old hair....
Needless to say don't waste your money on these ones, there was a reason they were on sale....

UGH. So if you were looking at them, wondering, no need. Just pass em on by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...