Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sorry for the Absence!

So I wanted to apologize for being gone for a while! Life has just taken a bit of a turn lately. I have been searching for a new job, one more connected with the world of beauty and I am in the process of being considered for a counter manager position at one of Estee Lauders makeup counters.

Lets just pause a moment for how awesome it would be if I can land this!

Ok so, anyways, that has been going on as well as just life and all the ups and downs of my personal things. BUT not to worry more posts coming soon and I have been going through my makeup and need to get rid of a bunch of stuff so I am thinking about putting a bunch of it up on my ebay account, or doing a blog sale. I dont know which one is better. Let me know k?

Hope you all are doing well and how have you been lately? Whats new in your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...